Wednesday, August 31, 2011

UAE Central Bank Warning: E-mail scam alert‏

UAE Central (supportfazd@centralbank.ae)

1 attachment (12.8 KB) document.zip



ACH Payment Canceled


The ACH transaction (ID:644480),
recently initiated from your checking account (by you or any other person),
was canceled by the other financial institution.




Rejected transaction
Transaction ID: 8574210864100
Reason for rejection: See details in the attachment
Transaction Report: document.zip (self-extracting archive, Adobe PDF)




13450 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 100 Herndon, VA 20171 (703)561-1100 2011 NACHA - The Electronic Payment Association

12 comments:

  1. I got this email, but I don't wanna download the attachment.., I'm scared, could be a virus. : ( but, I'm wondering from where this came from

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got it also, has to be some form of virus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got it too. Two thumbs down for effort for who ever created it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this email twice in the same night. They fail to realize most businesses have accounting software, not some outside agency "united arab agency" for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. got it - left it alone - don't want it please go away

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got it too!!! I'm really glad I google the subject..and found all these comments! Has to be a virus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A weak attempt to fool the even more pathetic. You can always tell the rookie wannabes and the goverment/anti-virus companie's funded hackers in the packaging. Leave these kiddies toys alone, they're not goverment funded but they're going for a scholorship if they can get enough idiots to fall for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ???????????????

    Not sure what you are saying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I HAVE RECEIVED THE EXACT SAME MAIL....WHAT TO DO?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got it. Did not open it. Thanks to everyone for sharing otherwise I might have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got this email but the date on it is Jan 2007, but appeared as new in my inbox, very strange!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unless you want malicious little viruses or spyware downloaded to your computer, I suggest you delete email with attachments from people you don't know!

    ReplyDelete