Lucy Momka (lucymomka@hotmail.com)
Dear Sir
I am sending you this email trusting that it is the wish of Almighty for you to help me in investing my inheritance. I am Miss Lucy Momka, a Sierra Leonean, in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire. I am the only child of Engr Samuel Momka. My father died in February 2008 from accident. My mother died long time ago as a result of Diabetes
My father was a contractor with the Ministry of Works and Housing in Sierra Leone and Cote D'ivoire. Before my father died in the hospital while taking treatment, he told me he has Four million two hundred thousand united states dollars (US$4,200,000.00) in a bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. He told me he was planning to establish a branch of his business in Abidjan - Ivory Coast. Though, he deposited the money in his own name, he mentioned me in the documents as the next of kin. When it became certain that he will not survive the accident, he advice and instructed me to seek for a trust worthy person abroad who will help me invest and manage this money for me so that I can take care of myself.
Now I have succeeded in locating the bank in Abidjan and also confirmed the fund is in there. But the bank said from the agreement my father has with the bank that I can only claim the money when I am 25 years. And if I am not up to that age, I should look for a foreigner who will help me in receiving the money and for investment purposes in his or her country. Now I am seeking for your assistance to help me receive the money and invest in your country in any good business of your choice for me. This is because of fear of the bank collapsing as they are rumors that some banks are about to collapse here. When this is done, you will help me to come to your country and stay there.
I am Waiting anxiously to hear from you so that we can discuss how you can assist me on this as my guardian since it is the only condition that the bank said this my inheritance can be release to me at this my present age or I can wait until I am up to 25 years and most importantly fear that the bank may be among the banks that are about close their doors here.
Thanks for your kind attention and I will appreciate to receive your reply to know if you will be able to help me stand as my guardian for my inheritance to be release to me through your kind help. Please I am willing to give you 15% from the inheritance for standing as my guardian and also know that you are going to manage it for me .Please I am on my knees begging you to accept standing as my guardian so that my inheritance be transfer out from here before this bank collapse.
I anxiously look forward to your response.
Best regards,
Lucy Momka.
No comments:
Post a Comment