Wednesday, August 31, 2011

PLS I NEED YOU TO ASSIST ME IN THIS BUSINESS‏

Franck Nicolas (franck.nicolas001@gmail.com)

Dear Friend ,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am Mr. Franck Nicolas, Manager Audit and Accountancy Department Bank of Africa (B.O.A).

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($12.5) Million Dollars immediately to your account.

I will send you full information’s on how the business will be executed and also note that you will receive 35% of the above mentioned amount while 60% shall be for me; then 5% shall be for any expenses that may occur during the transaction. If you agree to help me execute this business Please reply me back urgently via

(1)Full names:........................ .....
(2)Occupation:................ ..............
(3)Age and Sex:..........................
(4)Marital Status:................
(5)Private phone number:..................
(6)Current residential address:.................

If you agree to help me execute this business Please reply me back urgently Waiting for your urgent response so that we will starts immediately

REPLY VIA: franck.nicolas06@hotmail.com


Best regard
Mr. Franck Nicolas

No comments:

Post a Comment