Friday, September 2, 2016

RE.CONTACT MY SECRETARY FOR YOUR COMPENSATION

Barr Patrick Edaward
edwardpatrick5311225@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I did not forgot your past effort by trying to help me, now I want to
tell you that i have suceeded in getting those funds transferred under
the cooperation of a new partner from Kuwait.

Contact my secretary in Cotonou, Republic of Benin because I have left
the whole instruction to him on your behalf and instruct him where to
send the $850,000.00 with out any further delay for your compensation.

His name is Mr. Paul Ader
Email:(mrpaul.ader110@qq.com)
Phone: +229-99682252.

NOTE : BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION YOU WILL SEND TO MY SECRETARY :

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECT CELLPHONE NUMBER AND HOUSE PHONE
WITH FAX IF ANY .

In this moment, I'm very busy here in Kuwait because of the investment
projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand. So feel free
to get in touch with Mr. Paul Ader to send the cheque to you without
any delay.

Regards
Barr. Edward Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment