Friday, August 19, 2016

my private email address ml771500@gmail.com

Mrs.Judith Compola
b_ba15@aol.fr

Good day,

Hope all is well with you and your family.

I am Mrs.Judith Compola, Accountant by profession, I'm 34yrs old, working at the office of Auditing and accounting Department of Africa Development Bank (ADB).I is married with 1 Kid. My residence address no: 18 avenue de la Charles Degaulle sect: 21. Box Postal: 01 BP 5256 Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I want you to handle this business transaction with me if chance to do international business.

I got your mail from Google search. We are imposition to reclaim and inherit the sum of (US$5.5Millions Dollar’s) without any trouble, from a dormant account which remains unclaimed
since 11 years the owner died. This is a U.S Dollar’s account and the beneficiary died without trace of his family to claim the fund and no next of kin. I want you to stand as his business associate and I will
guild you without any risk involve.

If interested to do this business with me without betray contact me through my private email address ml771500@gmail.com with your full details as bellow, I will immediately give you more
details of the transfer.

(1) Full Name: .............................................................
(2) Country: .......................................................
(3) Direct Telephone Number: ...............................................
(4) Age: ...................................................................
(5) Occupation and Position: ...............................................
(6) Marriage Status: .......................................................
(7) Gender: ................................................................

Best Regard,
Mrs.Judith Compola,
E-mail Address: ml771500@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment