Tuesday, May 14, 2013

You're a single man?‏

Olesja Amosova (maybelline@maybelline.delivery.net)

Good day.

I’ll give my heart to a man, who will see not only my sexy figure and pretty face, who will see my rich soul. I would like to find honest and sincere man, who wants to find real love and doesn’t afraid of it. I am looking for a man with whom we can speak about everything in the world, play jokes together and to be just two halves.

I would like him to be fun, with good sense of humor. I like men with some mystery inside. I am a small and cute lady with long hair and light eyes, but with such an appearance I am very
serious and purposeful girl. I have a lot of goals which I am going to reach as soon as possible. I am very kind and I know how to make a man
be extremely happy. I avoid arguing and quarreling, I dream about peace
and harmony inside my family. You will make me happy: http://*********.coolpage.biz Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment