Tuesday, May 14, 2013

We will be good together‏

Liliya Kondratyev​a (maybelline@maybelline.delivery.net)

Good day!
Well, it is always difficult to judge yourself but still… my friends say that I am a calm, down to earth woman with good sense of humor I would like to find serious and sincere man,
who wants to find true love and doesn’t afraid of it. I am looking for a man with whom we can talk about everything in the world, play jokes together and to be just real friend.

I would like him to be fun, with good sense of humor. I like men with a secret inside. I am a small and cute woman with blond hair and light eyes, but with such an appearance I am very
intelligent and purposeful girl. I have a lot of goals which I am going to achieve as soon as possible. I am very kind and I know how to make a man
be extremely happy. I avoid arguing and quarreling, I dream about peace and harmony inside my family. I will make You happy - http://********.freevar.com Call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment