Monday, April 2, 2012

Winner Notice‏

UK Stock Market Draw (notification@lttoannouncer.com)

CLAIMS_PROCESS_UK STOCK MARKET DRAW.pdf (8.3 KB)

UK STOCK MARKET DRAW
10 Paternoster Square, London,

EC4M 7LS United Kingdom

Draw No: 01/03/2012/UKSMD/INTL


Dear Winner,


We congratulate you this day as you have emerged a winner in the UK Stock Market Draw. See attachment for claims procedure. Thank you.


Mrs. Susan Broatch
Announcer
UK Stock Market Draw


NOTE: Please print this email only if you have to, let’s protect our environment.

This message and its attachments are for designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information. If you have received it in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately.

10 comments:

  1. Ive just won £580k grand apparently!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I have too. I wonder how many more "winners" are out there....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have won the same £580K...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a winner!
    Time to punch the boss and tell him where to stick it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think mine is legit. I even have a serial number:UKSMD/949/33/928/Q9S/718 with Serial No: 684/653W/44/UKSMD

    So if I call the number is it going to cost me $100 a minute?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, that's my serial number you thief!!!

    Send my winnings via paypal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do you mean to say I didn't win? I was already doing the conversion to US Dollars. So any idea what they want our information for?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guy's must have got it wrong. That's my number!
    I'm quite happy to split the winnings with you though. Hmmm.....what to do with the money.
    What do you think the scam is here. What can they do with that sort of information?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those 580 thousand pounds must have been one by many people - I´m one of them..........
    The attached email address seems slightly uncommon...
    best regards from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stand in line guys the money is mine.

    http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217110

    ReplyDelete