Monday, April 2, 2012

ATTENTION‏

From: Henry Baro (info@live.com)


Hello ,

How are you today,i hope you are fine?I am Henry Baro the son of the late
Minister of Tourism in Liberia,i am 19 years of age and i am presently at
the refugee camp in Ghana,i am contacting you in respect of my two
consignment boxes which is already in your country with the diplomat,my
foreign beneficiary who was suppose to receive the consignment boxes and
invest it for me was so greedy asking for 75% which we agreed on 25%
before the boxes left Ghana for your country.

I had to put a stop to the delivery of the boxes to him,please i am
contacting you to help me receive my consignment boxes because i have
mapped out 35% for you.

I want to inform you that the diplomat has been there for good five days
now waiting to hear from my foreign beneficiary to carry out the delivery
to and the content of my two consignment boxes is Money $25,000.000.00 (
Twenty Five Million United States Dollars ) which is meant to be invested
in a profitable business in your country.

I want you to know that the diplomat does not know the true content of the
boxes is containing money so please when contacting him for the delivery
to you don't tell him about the content.

I want you to know also that i have paid for the delivery charges which is
$8500 ( Eight Thousand Five Hundred United State Dollars ) all you have to
do is contact the diplomat.Please help me by receiving the boxes,for as
soon as you receive them i will be coming over to join you,so we can start
the investment together and i will start living a good life again.

Please get back to me so that i can give you the contact of the diplomat
so you can contact him for him to carry out the delivery to you and please
remember to send me your house address and phone number .

Best Regards,
Henry Baro

No comments:

Post a Comment