Sir.Paulflatch (demo@shsk.org.uk)-- Beloved, All the email I sent you returned not knowing I made a little mistake on your iD, I finally paid the activation and the delivery of the debit card. I paid it because the $8.500 000 00 which was successful loaded on the card as to avoid you loosing this money I decided to help you, because I know you will definitely reward and even compensate me for helping you. you are required to resend your Mailing address to tnt-superposta@superposta.com and call +234.8105314995 Mr.Dawel Smith company staff call him to place the shipment immediately because they have told me that they charge $25 Per day keeping if any failure in delivery Today, i dont know when you can get my email to avoid much charges because Network failure are troubling me this days, i deposited the items 2 days ago that mean we have them $50 unpaid balance, save the card Withdrawing PIN #1415 in a separate folder and let me know when you received indication number #RX12327CT to company while contacting, $50 is what we own them Today only. Sir.Paulflatch UN Family Scholarship paymaster-card |
Email scams abound! Every email listed is a fraud, and is directly from my mailbox. Check to see if the money you inherited, won, or are being offered is the same as mine! IMPORTANT: DO NOT RESPOND TO SCAMMERS. That only lets them know they have a good email. If you already responded, block them and stop all communication. If your area has someone who handles Internet scammers, report them. Don't try to handle it yourself.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
I SENT THE PAYMENT P S CALL +234.8105314995
Labels:
fraudulent email,
greed,
phishing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment