Sunday, March 24, 2013

Re: PLEASE HELP ME INVEST $35M USD

Mrs Stella Armando (stellarmando2009@att.net)

Hello Friend

My Name is Stella from Argentina the wife of Late Mr carlos Armando,
One of The financial advisers to Late President Muammar Gaddafi,
President of the oil riched country called Libya and the Richest
President in the world ,Please I am writing from Libya. I have
business proposal worth $35M USD.please could you write me at my
private email ( stellarmando2009@live.com) so that i can tell you more
about myself and also confidential things that will favour the both of
us, thank you for your understanding and hope to hear from you soon.
Do not fail to reply at my private email because you will benefit on
what i have to tell you, God bless you.

Mrs Stella Armando

Note: Please REPLY ME At stellarmando2009@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment