Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Re: Kindest Attention

Shinji Kimura

HSBC Building
11-1 Nihonbashi 3-chome
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0027
Japan.


Attn.,

l am Shinji Kimura, an account officer in HSBC Bank in Japan. I have a proposal to discuss with you concerning one of our Deceased customers who is a national of your country. As soon as I hear from you and once we are in agreement. I will be needing your assistance in making some business investments in real estate, oil & gas and any other lucrative sphere of business in your country. Owing to the urgency of this transaction, I will appreciate an immediate response from you to confirm the receipt of my mail. As soon as I get a response from you, I shall furnish you with details of the transaction and the urgency at which I need to get the funds transferred out of Japan.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Regards,
Mr Shinji Kimura.

No comments:

Post a Comment