Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hello (my name here)

Hello (my name here)

My name is Faith from Ny. I am 16 year old. I lost my Dad some year back from a plane crash. For more info about the incident please view this site http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=6657316

Since then I have been living with my step mom who has forcefully collected my inheritances because as a minor I cant claim these funds on my own. Now she wants me to give her the document of my Dads Insurance in London UK worth 6.5 million u.s.d which i have denied knowledge of because of this she has decided to punish me by maltreating me and refusal to pay my school fees and so i have dropped out of High school. My late dad Doug Wielinski before his death warned me not to disclose this to her.

After reporting this with my Dads attorney, he advised to me look for a relative that i can trust. Fact is that the only relative I know died a long time ago with my mom in road accident. Hence I am contacting you, to provide me with your names, full address and telephone number so that the attorney can get the insurance company to release the funds to you on my behalf. I am ready to share this fund equally with you as long as you can assure me of a home and that the fund will be safe in your care.
Yours truly,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment