Wednesday, March 20, 2013

17-02-2013.

Khaled Almzawak

Dear Sir,

I am Khaled Almzawak from Damascus Syria. My family is under the threat of President Bashar al-Assad for our resolute support for a true democratic Government in Syria. Due to the current President Bashar al-Assad protest in the country. We in Syria are going though fell, Many families are running for their dear lives as soldiers are killing civilians, women and children and We all wish to flee from here to a better place until things get better.

I am an industrialist and has been terribly affected by the war and all I have now is my daughter and a son. They deserve a decent life since I want them to grow up in a peaceful environment. I want to relocate to your country. I want to know if you can assist me to bring in my money and also help me to come over there. I will provide more details on your response.

A prompt response would be appreciated.(almzawak1@gmail.com)

Thank You,

Best Regards,

Khaled Almzawak
almzawak1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment