Sunday, October 23, 2016

PLEASE RECIEVE AND KEEP THIS FUNDS($7.2MILLION)ggh

CHRIS BROWN
chrisbrown06usarmy@gmail.com

Honest greeting,
Let me start by introducing myself. I am Lt. Christopher S Brown a serving US lieutenant, Army and the commandin security to Iraqi Nation and also with Afghanistan as national security adviser to the countryĆ¢€™s security. I and some other high ranking Officers made some deal on oil business in Iraq before my exit to Afghanistan. The deal, worth $25m united states dollars and after we have all share the money I later realize $7.5m which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US lieutenant, I cannot be able to move this huge funds directly to United State Of America to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by my country government.,

I want you to know that I have deposited this funds which is in a Consignment Box, to SafeTrust securites and exchange company for safekeeping.i am contacting you becouse you are trustworthy and honest with a good track record I will offer to you 40% from the whole amount and we also have to keep a low profile of communication via email until we achieve our aims and ultimate goals. Can you be able to help me receive these huge funds in your name? So that I will contact the shipping company and continue facilitating the process of moving/Shipping the funds to your address and please note that we also have to keep this honorable deal a top secret because I do not want anyone to know about it due to my present position in the US Army.

If you will work with me contact immidiatly with
your full name,
your current home address,
your mobile tel number and Bank address
your age, occupation, and marital status.


I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

I await your urgent response as soonest as you can,

Best regards. Lt. Christopher S Brown. EMAIL,, chrisbrown06usarmy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment