Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Your Due Benefits-

Ibrahim Abdullah
yangyang@gztcc.com

My name is Mr. Ibrahim Abdullah Al-Mahmoud and I work with Q Life & Medical Insurance Company in Doha, Qatar.

I am writing you as regards the Universal Life Insurance policy bought by late Carol Susan Tripp of 963 Brockwell Dr Westerville OH 43081, USA. This policy is currently worth about $1,000,000.00 USD and as per her request it is due for payment to you.

This Life Insurance policy was purchased on the 15th of March, 2006 by the Deceased and she specifically stated that the death Benefit should only be paid to you as her sole beneficiary 10 years after her death.

To claim this Life Insurance policy is very easy and once I get a response from you, I will send you a claims form for you to fill.

Thank you for your time

Mr. Ibrahim Abdullah Al-Mahmoud

No comments:

Post a Comment