Monday, April 18, 2016

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS COMPENSATION IN GOOD FAITH.‏

Pacific Island (Pacific247@hotmail.com)

Dear Friend
Its been quite long since we heard from each other. Betrayal they say is the willful slaughter of hope. I have betrayed you my friend from the moment you responded to that email I sent to you some time ago. From that moment you accepted that lotto wining notice and then you sent me your name, address phone and account details.
From that moment I choose to betray you when you choose to trust me. I diverted the wining to myself. I am so sorry that you have lost a lot of money to claim this prize.
I am in a poor state of health now and i may have died from cancer before my Son send you this letter, but please accept the One Million Five Hundred United States Dollars ($1.5 Million) compensation as an atonement for my sin against you. Please contact my legal adviser Barr.Lawrence Hodge based in Malaysia because I have given him instructions to deliver this money to you as soon as possible.
You can contact my legal adviser Rev Barr. Lawrence Hodge his email [revbarrilawrence.hodge@gmail.com] just tell him that you are contacting him under instruction from Code:002277code he will honor my WILL and pay you within 48hours. Forgive me this is all i ask for.Please send him your I.D, phone and address for verification and payment processing. My spirit will be uplifted once you get this compensation.


Regards
002277code

No comments:

Post a Comment