Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Investing in your country‏

Mrs. Atiya Vaidya (mrsatiya3@success.vn.tn)

Greetings to you and your family,

I'm Mrs.Atiya A.Vaidya widow to late Dr.Shrikant Vishwanath Vaidya who died with our two children in a school bomb explosion in Damascus Syria when we went to pick our children in school during closing hour.I am searching for a trustworthy business partner for investment into Real Estate and hotel for the money left behind by my late husband. My survival in the blast was as a result of the fact that I was waiting in the car outside the school premises while my husband went to bring the children.

Please View the Video below for detailed story of how I lost my family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?***********HY

I am optimistic that investment is safe in your country as the investment money is running into a few tangible million.If you would be interested in this do reply with your full name, address, occupation and mobile number to my private email : mrsatiya0@prokonto.pl for more information.
Yours faithfully,

Mrs.Atiya A.Vaidya
mrsatiya0@prokonto.pl
https://www.youtube.com/wa**********i8MHY

No comments:

Post a Comment