Friday, January 22, 2016

Very Urgent Attention

msg@accessbank.com


From the Deck of International Relation
Access Bank plc
12 Adele Odeku, Ikoyi
Lagos-Nigeria

Very Urgent Attention,


Please permit me to introduce my humble self to you, I'm Mr.Godwine Ebere, I am the Manager of International Relation with Access Bank of Nigeria Limited, I'm 48yrs old, and I got your email address on the America Chambers of Commerce, And my confidence reposed on you. I hope you read this message Carefully and reply me immediately. Although we have not met before, but I Suggest that this transaction will bring us together.

My dear, we have a customer, a foreigner but base here in Nigeria, his Name is Mr. Hamilton Creek. He is from Atlanta Georgia United State of America, but base here with his wife and his two children, Mr. Hamilton Has being banking with our bank for the past 9yrs, some time August 2002, Mr. Hamilton was on his way to his house, and unfortunately, Mr. Hamilton ran into a Trailer load of Groundnut Oil, and died immediately, Their car got burnt, no single soul was saved, Mr. Hamilton Creek and His entire family was confirmed died. My Board Directors and Board Management of Access Bank has mandated and Instructed me to look for Mr. Hamilton Creek relation/relatives and his Next of Kin to come and claim Mr.Hamilton's Fund, Since August 2003 Till date, I have been looking for Mr. Hamilton Creek relation's and Relatives/Next of Kin to come and claim Mr. Hamilton's Fund which he Deposited with our bank, I have contacted his Embassy and after 3days, his Ambassador told me that Mr. Ha! milton Creek has no relation and A

This transaction is very easy and simple, and it is 100% risk free, I'm the Manager for International Relations with Access Bank of Nigeria Limited, and the Management and Board Directors of the Bank are waiting for me to provide to them the Relation or next of Kin to late Mr. Hamilton Creek, of which I told them that I am still searching the next of kin to the deceased. Finally, if you are interested with this transaction, I will front you To the bank as the only next of kin to late Mr. Hamilton Creek, and I Will let the bank know that you are the only right person to inherit Late Mr. Hamilton Funds and properties.

If you agree with me, I will Present you to my bank as the rightful person/next of kin to Late Mr. Hamilton Creek, and all Mr. Hamilton Creek Properties and his Money US$9.2M Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars will be transferred into Your Own Account as Mr. Hamilton Creek next of kin., if you are interested, Just email me on my direct, private and secured Email Address (godwinebere_dept07@yahoo.com) if you are interested, late Mr. Hamilton Funds will be credited Into your Account and all his Properties will be released to you either Through Courier Services or the Bank will Cargo all his properties to You in any were you want it. So reply me immediately and let me know What you say, feel free to ask any questions. We will share Late Mr. Hamilton Creek Funds 50-50; you will take 50% of the US$9.2M. Which is? US$4.600, 000.00 Four Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars, while the Balance of the same amount will be mine.


I will be waiting for your Immediate response,


Thanks and have a nice day.

Friendly Regards

Mr.Godwine Ebere
N/B: Please reply to my personal mailbox:(godwinebere_dept07@yahoo.com)
© 2016 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)

No comments:

Post a Comment