Monday, January 11, 2016

TREAT THIS MESSAGE URGENTLY..4/1/2016‏

Ms Steph Tyler (11@gchg.onmicrosoft.com)

Good day,

I am Ms Steph Tyler, a US citizen, Am 45 years old. I am one of

those people that took part in receiving Inheritance funds and

Lottery funds from European banks even from many lottery

organizers few years ago and they refused to pay me, I had

paid different fees while in the United States trying to get

my funds from those banks and lottery organizers but all to no

avail. So I decided to travel to Nigeria with all my

compensation documents, and I was directed by the IMF Director

to contact the reconciliatory Attorney Danny Blessed who is an

attorney, A British citizen and a member of the UNITED NATIONS

& IMF COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE currently working with IMF

in the Nigeria and I contacted him and he explained everything

to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are

fake. Attorney Danny Blessed personally directed me on how to

claim my Inheritance or Lottery payment.


Right now I have received my compensation funds of

$1,500,000.00 Moreover, Attorney Danny Blessed as he is a very

religious man with the fear of God. He showed me the full

information of those that are yet to receive their Inheritance

or Lottery payment and I saw your name as one of the

beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided

to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not

with your fund, they are only making money out of you.



I will personally advise you to contact Attorney Danny Blessed

, he will assist you.

Compensation Award Office.

Name: Attorney Danny Blessed

Email ADDRESS: Dannyblessed12@gmail.com

Listed below are the name of fraudsters and banks behind the

non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your

kind perusal.

1) Mr. James B. Comey Jr.
2) Robert S. Mueller, III.
3) Mr Ban Ki-moon.
4) Ms. Carman L. Lapointe.
5) Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde.
6) Mr. Dan Rochas (I.M.F).
7) Mr Jim Ovia: Zenith Bank Plc In Nigeria.
8) Dr Godwin Emefiele.
9) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
10) Mr jasper clarke.
11) Micheal Edward.
12) Miss Donna Gwen.
13) Mrs. Sherry Williams.
14) Mr Wilson Norman.
15) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member.
16) Barrister Walker Dickson.
17) Ms Becky Donald.
18) Mrs. Rachael Adams.
19) Mr. Wood Gates.
20) Mr. Mark Ruben.
21) FAKE USE OF FBI.
22) fake use the USA BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
23) UNITED BANK OF AFRICA. PLC
24) ECOBANK PLC.
25) FAKE LOANS COMPANY.
26) Mr Thompson Perry.


You really have to stop dealing with those people that are

contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it

is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of

you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only

money I paid after I met Attorney Danny Blessed was just

$330usd for the Endorsement Fee, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Ms Steph Tyler,
2143 SUMMIT MEADOW DR.MISSOURI CITY,
TEXAS 77459, UNITED STATES.

No comments:

Post a Comment