Friday, January 22, 2016

Transaction pending‏

Marius Moise (marius.moise@cidcompany.ro)

Attn:
I got your contact from my Google research. I trust my instinct and my instinct has never failed me in the past. I am convinced that you are
the person who can assist me in this pending transaction.

I am Marius Moise, A Fund Manager with Centrix Investment Development Company,Ghana a subsiduary of Fidelity Investment International UK.
I am contacting you based on my personal interest to develop a mutual business relationship with you in your country. The amount and terms of
executing the deal will be made known to you upon receiving a positive response from you.I solicit for your assistance to execute this transaction.

I will give you a complete picture of this transaction as soon as I hear from you.
I look forward to hearing from you soonest,copy all mails to my private email: 1mariusmoise@gmail.com.

Regards,
Mr. Marius Moise

No comments:

Post a Comment