Friday, January 22, 2016

Dear Beneficiary Next of kin?‏

Attorney Robert Maxwell (rfwbx0@greendotc.base.pk)

From Attorney Robert F.Maxwell
Office Address: 1077,Witham.
Essex.CM8 1PB United Kingdom.
Phone +447053822753
Fax +447024012009

Dear Beneficiary:Next of kin,

I am Attorney Robert Fred Maxwell i live and work in United Kingdom London with my family. I am the Personal Attorney to late Mrs.Elizabeth Rhaodes from California America who died with her immediate family in auto crash. My client was a supplier of oil & gas to the British Government and she had left behind a deposit of (£9.700.000.00 GBP) with a Bank here in the United Kingdom, The funds originated from bond transactions which she executed in her registered area of business.

I was contacted recently by her bank as her Attorney to provide her Next of kin, On this note, I decided to get in touch with you to put up a claim before the bank in that aptitude as the Next of kin/Will beneficiary to my client, Note that this is legal transaction and 100% risk free. It is not a hoax. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a justifiable understanding that will protect you from any breach of law. Please bear in mind that you and I will share this funds on 50:50 basis once you confirm the funds into your bank account.

Please kindly send me your positive response to enable me discuss further on this transaction and also to enable me forward you my client available documents, so as to enable the bank transfer the funds successfully to your bank account within 7 bank working days from the day i receive your current information required below.

1)Name:
2)Address:
3)Tel:
4)Age:
5)Sex:
6)Occupation Status:

I am looking forward to your co-operation in achieving this mutual benefits and please feel free to call my cell Phone +44-7024055021.

Respectfully.

Attorney Robert F.Maxwell
London-United Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment