Monday, October 26, 2015

Re: GOOD NEWS‏

Dr.Charles B. Morgan (chales4556@bigpond.com)

Hello.

How are you and your family?, hope all is well, i give glory to all mighty God for his mercy upon me.

My friend, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred to Germany through the help of a new partner from Germany. Presently i am in Benin and will travel tonight to meet my partner for sharing and investment with my share of the money, i never forgot your past effort to assist me at that time, though it fails us somehow.

Now contact Mr Andrew Zhai at (a.zhai@post.com) ask him to send you the Cashier Check worth
947.000.00(US dollars) with the three documents in the envelop i left with him as a compensation to you for your past effort and expenses you made trying to assist me with my transfer, I appreciate it, note i have
left instruction with Andrew on your behalf to receive that money.

May God bless you.
Sincerely.
Dr.Charles Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment