Abubakar Bagons (abubakarbagons@gmail.com)
Dear sir,
I am Barr. Abubakar Bagons, legal adviser and fund manager with Mercantile
Investment Trust (MIT).
MIT is a team of experienced financial advisers contributing their
expertise to meet the financial needs of individuals, families, businesses
and non-profit organizations nationwide. Areas of expertise include: Legal service, Financial Planning, Retirement Planning, Investments and Wealth Management, Risk Management, Employee and Executive Benefit Programs. My office manage all Investors Direct Capital Funds.
Three Months ago, one of our customers lodged a substantial amount of
money in My escrow account with hope of receiving investment advice from
my office. Unfortunately, before the blue print of investment plan was
ready, I received a shocking news that the man died a month after. None of the family members know about these fund transfer and the subsequent
investment plan.
By practice, investors funds cannot be withdrawn from this kind of account except it is transfer to a different account. As a result, I seek your indulgence to have this fund transfer to you for our benefits.
Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed through the clearing office without any hitches. If you can stand in, let me know so that we can discuss other details.
Regards
Barr. Abubakar Bagons
Accra - Ghana
Email: abubakar.bagons@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment