Sunday, July 7, 2013

Re: Your silence amazed me!!‏


Manager Petrotrin (shancomputers@ptcl.net) 

The Manager
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago(Petrotrin)
Trinidad, West Indies
 
Dear Sir,
 
I consider the innermost drive in me, usually propels by unseen and rather, benevolent forces inspired me to contact you. But nevertheless, I am sorry for the necessity to write you and to become maybe bothersome.
I believed in your ability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude of this kind and I knew you wouldn't disappoint me; nevertheless, my aim was not to instigate you to become a conspirator in crime, as you may imagine? I assure you safety and genuine legal processing of this transaction.
I wonder if you could consider writing me again.
 
Best regards,
Manager Petrotrin

No comments:

Post a Comment