Friday, April 26, 2013

Remain Blessed

Mrs. Grace Williams

Beloved,

I am Mrs. Grace Williams, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to
Johnson Williams an English shipping tycoon notable for his great charitable
activities before his death in March 24th, 2010.When my late husband was
alive
he deposited the sum of Thirty Five Million Pounds (35,000,000.00 GBP) which
were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his
bank here in London and named me as the beneficiary of this trust fund. (All
records are kept with my family lawyer). Presently, this money is still with
the
Bank.

My Doctor told me recently, that I have limited days to live due to the
cancerous problems that I have been suffering from. Though what bothers me
most
is the stroke that I have in addition with the Cancer. With this hard reality
that has befallen me, I have decided to donate this fund to YOU and i want
you
to use this gift which comes from my Late husbands effort to establish a
charity
home for the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans,destitute, the down-trodden,
physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be
genuinely handicapped financially. I took this decision because I do not have
any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois
and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be
misused or invested into ill perceived ventures, which is the reason i took
this
bold decision.

I do not need any telephone Communication in this regard due to my
deteriorating
health and because of the presence of my Husband relatives around me.Please
contact me only through my personal email Address: gracewilliams001@outlook.com
Please
assure me that you will act just as I have stated Herein.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Remain Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment