Friday, April 26, 2013

May I Have Your Attention.

Joseph Doe

Sincere respect to you, I am Dr.Joseph Doe , I work with FHC lab here in U.K, sorry for invading in your privacy, i got your contact from an online comprehensive search done by my secretary, My company is in urgent need of a (LIPIDOSER) SEEDS, which can be found in India at a cheaper rate of $75. My proposal to you is, I need someone that can invest in buying this product from the local dealer in India, and sell to my Company at higher rate of $170, At the end of each transaction you will give me 10% commission from the total profit accrued. Even if this product is strange to you. You can still consider it as a massive business opportunity by being an international supplier to my company. On receipt of your positive response, I will furnish you detailed information.
Here is my private email:
dr.josephdoe@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.
Dr.Joseph Doe
United Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment