Saturday, February 2, 2013

From Idia.‏

IDIA LUNGA (lungaidia@ymail.com) 


MISS. IDIA LUNGA
Cotonou, Republique du Benin.


I am Miss. Idia Lunga, working in Benin Republic as the senior supervisor in accounting / auditing department of our bank. I have decided to contact you through this medium based on a business proposal, which will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I know this might sound like scam to you because of a lot of activities going on in the internet today. But I assure you that this is real. As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you more details concerning the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us.

I shall need your details below so that I can be 

Your full name:

Your contact address:

Your phone number:

Your age:

Profession:

Private email account


Awaiting your urgent reply. idialunga@yahoo.com


IDIA LUNGA

No comments:

Post a Comment