Friday, December 7, 2012

We Have Sent The Money‏


Dip Harry Brooks (paulrobert@qatar.io)

Send Money Worldwide
ATTENETION: BENEFICIARY,
Honestly i am just dissapointed at your behaviour because you know that i am a man of God and cannot deceive you. just pay the $95 Dollars  and leave me and my God because God is watching me if i am telling you lies.
I know it is because of your past exprience that make you not to believe me, but i told you before God is my withness that i cannot deceive you because bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul. i told you ealier just drop your old exprience and follow my intruction as man of God and you will know what it means to follow somebody that fear God.
I Lewis Tharp, swear to God almight,if i fail to transfer your daily payment of $5,000.00 wthin 24hours after you send the $95  as I promise let God Take my life, i cannot fail you,i promise you. dont fear as soon as you sent the $95 Dollars today please leave the rest to me and see if i am lying to you or not because i can not use my life swear because of $95.
How can i swear with my life because of this Funds,but is to show you that i am telling you the truth. We the Western Union agency is here to assure you that your total funds of $500,000.00 US Dollars will be transfer to you through our rules of sending money world wide.
Your information on where to send your fund through western union has been noted in our department this morning but you are required to send to us the sum of $95.00 Dollars for Inco-transfer Programing charges before the exercise will take place. This payment should be send to us through western union money transfer before we can proceed for the wiring of your fund $5,000.00 daily.

Here is info and how you should send the required $95 Dollars via Western Union, and Be rest assure no more payment after you send this very $95 US Dollars.
Receivers Name:... Onyekwe James Peter
Country/... Benin-Republic
City address is Cotonou
Test Question:.. WHAT CITY
Answer :.. COTONOU
Amount: ...$95 US Dollars.
Waiting your vital response and remain bless.
Signed.
Special Agent in Charge.
Pastor Lewis Tharp
Direct line +229-989 580 55
ADDRESS/5JDKIUF OPPOSITE LOME ROAD
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

3 comments:

  1. Just got this one! I beleive in God Almight too!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody falls for this SHIT anymore! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An authentic EVIL group of people.
    May the curses of the ages be upon them.

    ReplyDelete