Monday, November 26, 2012

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER; CAREFULY READ ON TO UNDERSTAND‏

Gazal V Rashid (her2@raf-foto.com) 


Sir/Madam

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER; CAREFULY READ ON TO UNDERSTAND

Please, kindly give me your audience and permit to relay this message to you. My name is Gazala V. Rashid, a Pakistani by nationality and Personal Legal & Financial Adviser to Prince Jefri Bolkiah; former Finance Minister of Brunei, the tiny oil-rich sultanate on the Gulf Island who has already been disseminated by the international media during the controversial dispute that erupted between Prince Jefri Bolkiah and his elder brother, the sultan of Brunei Sheik Muda Hassanal Bolkiah.

While looking for a reliable contact, I got your information from a business database and further explicit investment information about your country. As you may know by now from the international media, the sultan had accused my boss of financial mismanagement and impropriety of US$14.8 Billion dollars. This was as a result of the Asian financial crisis that made my boss company Amedeo Development Company and government owned Brunei Investment Company to be declared bankrupt during his tenure in office.

As a result of interrogation, my boss was kept under house arrest, his bank accounts and private Properties including a crude oil export refinery were later confiscated by the Sultanate. And on further investigation, I was contacted and summoned by some detectives but I managed to escape and went into hiding from where I am contacting you now. But before the unfortunate development, out of the numerous bank accounts scattered all over the World; Asia, Europe and America, I personally made a deposit of Forty Eight Million United States Dollars ($48,000,000) with a bank (name withheld) through their Security & Investment unit at various times. Since I am still under hiding, I therefore need someone like you to entrust this money pending when the coast will be cleared. I want to change the ownership of the fund to your name to avoid confiscation of the fund and to safeguard the fund. I have all documents to back this up legally.

I will wait for your prompt response to this message for further details and where about of the fund. Please note that every correspondence must be strictly through email because of security reason reasons. Hence I seek your assistance to invest these funds into profitable investment in your country to facilitate my future survival once everything is okay.

Therefore, I rely on your absolute confidentiality, transparency and trust while looking forward to your prompt response towards a swift conclusion of this business.

I am yours,

Gazal V Rashid.

NB: Kindly visit the websites below for more understanding of my message.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Jefri_Bolkiah

No comments:

Post a Comment