Hello Sir/Madam, Parker Knoll Makers and Restorer Co. Ltd is a Latvian company based in United Kingdom. We deal on Furniture's, Timbers, Wood Works, We are into Manufacturing of Fabrics,Textiles and Furniture Wares. Based on the recent increment on Company's Income Tax in UK, Our Company is searching for Part Time Payment receivable Agents in USA and Canada and we are willing to Pay 15% of each Payment you received and processed on our Behalf. Our Customers in USA and CANADA will be sending our Payments through you via Certified bank Checks, You will process the Payments depending on when they clear your Bank, You will take 15% of the Total amount sent and send the Balance back per our directive. For instance, If our Customer sends you a certified bank check of $5000, you will process the check, take 15% which is $750 and Wire the balance back as instructed. You will be doing this Job on Part time basis because it won't affect your present job and this Payment will be coming like three times every week. This Job is 100% stress free and rewarding, All we need is someone who is sincere and transparent. JOB DESCRIPTION: 1 Receive payment from our customers 2 Get the payment Processed at your bank 3 Keep 15% for your self ( Example, If our customer send a check of $4000 to you, you will process the check and keep $600, each payment you process for us, you get 15% ) 4 Send the remaining 85% per our instructions. JOB REQUIREMENTS : 1.Must be computer literate 2.Ready to access email 2/3 times daily 3.Must be 18 years and above 4.Must have a checking Account If you are interested in this PART TIME JOB OFFER, Please get back to me as soon as possible and send to me the listed information below: 1.Your Full Name 2.Your Full Home Address 3.Your Direct Cell, Home and Office Number 4.Your Age, Gender and Present Occupation 5.Your Marital Status 6.Copy of ID if any All charges to wire the Balance of our funds will be deducted from our money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn't spend a dime out of your 15% or your personal money. Thanks for your assistant and God bless. Mr. Michael Rogers
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Job Opportunity at Parker Knoll Furniture Company.
Parker Knoll Furniture Company (email@example.com)