Sunday, June 10, 2012

Your Interest Confirmation Required‏


Abc Valmont
abcvalmont@yahoo.com

Greetings! 

Since April 2009 it has been a policy by the Government to confiscate all dormant accounts with a redundancy record of 15 years. This was meant to be used to 
improve our communities but in the end most of the money goes into frivolous War fighting and sponsor of unwarranted activities. This thence prompted this 
email to you.

In my Office Branch, there is a dormant account which will be due for such confiscation and am not willing to relinquish it to the government this time if I 
should get your consent to help me out to revive the account and have the money therein transferred to you account in United States for Investment into a 
profitable venture. I am contacting you because this account bears the same surname as yours making it easy for you to stand in as *//Next of Kin//* to lay 
claim to it.

I shall assist you in every way possible to get the entire required document to prove your acquaintance with this account. I want to assure you that there 
are no legal implications to this even if your claim was not substantially proved.

I wait for your favourable response, so that I will send to you the processes you will follow without further delay.

Yours Sincerely,
Abc Valmont

My real data and my Office detail will be sent to you upon your response. This is to protect myself and my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment