Wednesday, June 27, 2012

YOUR ACCUMULATED INTEREST‏


Mathias
accruedinterest@development.com

From Barrister Mathias Mordi
Mathias Mordi and Associate Chambers
72 Spintex Road
Accra Ghana


Hello dear

Before I proceed I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you,i am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to start a relationship, but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action.

I am Barrister Mathias Mordi, a legal practitioner,and the personal attorney to late Mr.George Wood. a national Of your country, who used to work with a Gold Mining Company here in Accra Ghana,he used to be my client.On the 21th October, 2007, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Kumasi express Road here in Ghana.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact an old friend of mine Capt. Josh Martins who is a US marine who is now in Afghanistan for peace keeping, he introduced you to me as a good person that i can trust, hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$6.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Ghana Commercial Bank Ltd where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Ghana Commercial Bank Ltd has issued me a notice letter to provide the next of kin to my late client or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one (21) working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased ,so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account.

I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
waiting for you urgent responds.

Thank and God bless for your cooperation in anticipation.

Yours sincerely
Mathias Mordi Esq

No comments:

Post a Comment