Monday, June 4, 2012

YOU WILL BENEFIT A LOT FROM THIS!‏

Sergeant Ann Hester
ack@telefonica.net

Attention
Sir/Ma,
 
To whom it may concern. My name is Sgt Ann Hester, a member of the U.S. ARMY Medical troop, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq, some of my men are back home to the state but only few remain like me for special service.
 
I will send to you my photos and my military identity scan copy in my next mail to you.
 
I made total sum of $7.5 Million US dollars the funds is an oil business money I did with some Iraqi citizens worth over 42 million US dollars, but the $7.5 million US dollars stated is my share on the business and it’s legal.
 
The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? , Am offering you 30% share of the total funds while we use the rest 70% for our investments.
 
A TRUNK BOX containing this funds is currently with a delivery company and i will be presenting you as my relative who is to receive the Trunk box within 72 Hours, but please i have more interest on real estate.
 
Kindly indicate on your next mail if you are really interested to partner with me so i will provide to you more detail information's on how we will move forward.
 
If you are interested in this transaction kindly get back to me with the following information below….. (srgt.annhester@gmail.com)
 
Your Full Name:
City:
Country:
Home Address.
Age:
Occupation:
Telephone Number:
E-mail Address:
 
Regards,
Sergeant Ann Hester
srgt.annhester@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment