Wednesday, June 27, 2012

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE!!! Contact Email: (susan.bjoern@solution4u.com)‏


Graham Mark
m.graham@aur.edu

Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. Susan Björn, a devoted christian from Iceland who was married to Late Engr. Mudia Björn {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Saudi Arabia for 19 years before he died on the 25th of August, 2009. Before his death, he deposited the sum of 5,142,728.00 Dollars with a bank In Canada. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith by setting up a charity organisation.I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and I kept this deposit secret till date, this is why I am taking this decision. If  interested, kindly respond back to me immediately. for further details on my proposed transaction via this email address on the subject(susan.bjoern@solution4u.com).
Await your responds and God bless you.
Mrs. Susan Björn
Email:susan.bjoern@solution4u.com

7 comments:

  1. I jus recieved that email..you kno anything about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received the same e-mail and they wanted my name and address. Is this a scam?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total scam. This scammer even sent me a picture of an older woman in a bed. Sick! No one and I mean no one sends legit money over the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did she tell yall that she had choosen yall for the one who will receive the money?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the second or third email I got of this nature! Just like the feed the pig commercial, getting rich is not a luck thing! I like to call these people out. It is horrible that these people scam on the ones who beleive it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All this is a big liar it's totally fake and you are using the name of Jesus in vane. So pls don't lie no more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stole $600.00 dolars from us but police is already on your way so you better run They Gona arrest you.

    ReplyDelete