Monday, June 18, 2012

Can you manage my Investment?‏


Martin Robertson
mrrobertsonistoook@yahoo.com

Hello,
Please permit me to introduce myself. I am Mr. Martin Robertson working in the storage department in a Courier company in United Kingdom and I am looking for a business partner. I want to invest the sum of 48 million pounds in real estates in Spain because according to (Bloomberg,2012) it concludes that prices of houses dropped 12.6 percent from a year earlier and 5 percent from the previous quarter.view this link:http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-14/ spanish-home-prices-16th-annual- decline-on-deepening- rece.html

We can start using the properties we will buy when Spanish economy improves and according to Angela Merkel the Chancellor of Germany the Spanish economy will improve.
We will not put our money in bank in Spain because banks do not release money to customers and the people in Spain are complaining .
If you assist me you will have 5% of the 78 million pounds however I lost 50 million pounds that I kept in my house last month as people broke into my house when I was away because I do not go to bank due to the high Tax so I will move the money to Spain through Cargo and you will have to travel to Spain to get the money and start Investing the money in Spain. I have taken care of my side and I have put the money in two boxes that I locked with codes and registered the money in the two boxes as Gift items and kept it in our storage unit in the Courier company where I work and you will not have problem receiving the money in Spain because I will send an agent to clear the money from Spain and you will receive the money from my agent but I do not want the agent to know the content as he is coming from UK.and I do not want secrets to be let loose. let me know if you can be in charge of this investment. Upon your reply I will give you more details and we shall discuss on how to meet face to face.Thanks

Regards
Martin Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment