Sunday, March 11, 2012

REPLY‏

Captain Anthony Steven
order@lawtimes.co.kr

How are you doing my friend; great I guess. I know this mail will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but please kindly take your time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will probably go a long way to determine my (our) future and the beginning of a business and family relationship. I am Capt. Anthony Steven, assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, 3rd Marine Division, 3rd Marine Expeditionary Force, in Libya. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Libya and I came across your contact details in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $2,570,000 (two million five hundred and seventy thousand Dollars) to the United States or any safe country as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of Muammar Gaddafi old Presidential Palaces during a military assault, and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us. This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what; no compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole. The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location, entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid. I told him the deceased kept the packages with me just before his death. I have now found a secured way of getting the out of Libya for you to pick up. I do not know for how long the process of getting the packages will take. But I was told it will take between 5 to10 working days.
For more details please contact me via my private
box:captainanthonysttnttmt@pkuit.com

Thank you for your time.

Captain Anthony Steven.
United States Marine Corps

No comments:

Post a Comment