Saturday, March 24, 2012

Greeting from Belinda Strus‏

BELINDA STRUS (belindastrus@hsbc.co.uk)


Greeting from Belinda Strus,

I dull apologies for infringing on your privacy. If this contact is not acceptable as I make this proposal to you as a person of integrity. I am Ms Belinda Strus a Brazilian citizen working as auditor with HSBC Bank London. Actually by virtue of my position as an auditor who has been handling most of the bank accounts over the years.


I have a privy knowledge of a lot of classified information of some customer(s) however, it must be noted that the ethics of my profession as an auditor restrain me from sharing any classified information with anyone, but I am doing this in my private capacity to gain your trust and to partner this obligation with you for our benefit.


Late Engr. Edward Lee was a long-term customer with HSBC Bank London, his dormant account nature has been of concern to me hence I am encouraged with compassion to unveil this vital information to his family/relation prove aborted.


Please I am to let you know that in my quest to obtain any useful information about late Engr. Edward(s) relations my wide range of search led me to a coincidence of name which pointed to your contact hence after going through your profile where I got your contact information, I decided to take it upon myself to contact you personally to seek for your acceptance to introduce you as his heir and process the claims on your name. I guarantee you 100% safety.


Thanking you for your Co-operation.

Regards

Ms Belinda Strus
HSBC Bank Group Head Office
Address: HSBC Building
8 Canada Square London E14 5HQ

4 comments: