Monday, October 24, 2011

We require your information's to facilitate your claims‏

jaiye owolabi (owolabiowokola@rediff.com)


Hello
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family. I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. You may not understand why this mail came to you. However, if you do not remember me, you might have receive an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded.
I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with another person who financed it to a logical conclusion. I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. However, I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to my new partner's account that was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $950,000.00. I have left an international certified bank draft for you worth about $950,000.00; cash-able any were in the world with a church in Nigeria owned by a reputable pastor, Rev James Copeland.
Who actually helped in the conclusion of the multi-million-dollar business in the financial aspect of the transaction. I have authorized Rev James Copeland to release the international certified bank draft to you as soon as you contact him regarding this issue. My dear friend I will like you to contact this pastor for the collection of this international certified bank draft.At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.
CONTACT: Rev Albert kure
ADDRESS: PLOT 104 ADEKULE AVN IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA
EMAIL: ;revalbertkure@hotmail.com
TELE: 234 1 217 0717
Thanks and God bless you and your family. However, I want you to contact him immediately as soon as you receive this because he will be leaving soon on a very long vacation as he didn't have any for the past three years due to over time.
My sincere advice to you as a christian is that you should endeavor to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get Draft . We require your informations to facilitate the your claims:
1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Phone Number:
4. Fax Number:
5. Occupation:
6. Sex:
7. Age :
8. Nationality:
9. Present Country:
Yours Faithfully
jaiye owolabi
We require your information's to facilitate your claims

No comments:

Post a Comment