Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Need your Assistance, Reply.‏

Csm.Michelle Jones (csm.michellejones@us.army.mil)

Hello, My name is Csm.Michelle Jones, I am an American soldier, serving in the military with the army's 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment. Due to troop withdrawal which was recently announced by president Barack Obama on October 21, 2011 , i had decided to contact someone who can assist, I will need your assistance to move the sum of ( US$3MILLION) to you for safe keeping pending the completion of my assignment soon to join with you. Source of this funds..Click the Website below. { http://www.jonathanforeman.com/military/nyp_iraq/04192003_chest.html } But,my Question is 'CAN I TRUST YOU"?. You will be rewarded with 40% of this funds for your help. Please respond for further details. Sincerely, Michelle S.Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment