Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Manager Vacancy 1317240999‏

lopez-m-2@hotmail.com on behalf of Christopher Milam (Chris.Milam@gmx.com)

Hello,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Christopher Milam, and I
am the personnel manager at BEA Travel Company. Nowadays, there is
a vacancy in our company. I think that you may have an interest in the following information:

Job Title: PayPal Manager
Salary: $25 USD per hour up to $50,000 USD per annum.
Type: Part-Time and up from 20 to 40 hours a week
Advantages are:
- Possibility to combine this job with your full-time job
- Flexible working time
- Free educational training
If you have an interest in this vacancy, please send your
contact information to the following email: Chris.Milam@gmx.com

Regards,
Christopher Milam

(This email has been listed on multiple scam alert sites. The company in question had its identity stolen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment