Friday, September 23, 2011

IN SEARCH OF A TRUSTEE‏

mbarraza@jz.cablemas.com

Dear Sir,

I know this letter will come to you as a surprise knowing that we have not
met each other face to face. My name is Ms. Lucy Moore, I got your
contact from a business directory and I decided to contact you for a
business proposal with my company. My company is into manufacturing of
pharmaceutical materials. There is a raw material which my company used
to send me to India to buy, Right now I am on the hospital bed because of
the accident I have two months ago.


Now my company required me to supply the product (Revivo seed) but because
of my illness I can not make the journey by myself, Now i need partner in
India who can handle the transaction for me, because I don't want the said
company to know the source of the dealer in India directly because if the
company know the direct dealer they will be going directly to purchase
from him, I don't want the company to know the actual price I was buying
this product from the local dealer.

Below are the the cost of product.


This product has been bought from a dealer in India at the rate of (55,000
rupees)($1,200.00) per a packet and resell to ANCHOR PHARMACY &
LABORATORY PLC UK at the rate ($4,800.00) (214,871.83 INR) I had informed
the Evergreen Pharmacy & Laboratory PLC UK, that I will supply at a good
rate of ($2,800.00) per packet and which is equivalent to (125,344.23 INR)
in India. I need someone that can do this business from India and that's
why am contacting you.

Do update me as soon as possible so that I can let you know the next
procedure to follow in regards to this business transaction,

Best Regards

Ms. Lucy Moore.

NOTE: YOU ARE ONLY TO RESPOND BACK TO ME WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:
lucymoore01@live.com

(No clue why I am thought to be in India!)

No comments:

Post a Comment