Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Your Kind Assistance‏

From: Susan Foreman (info@atm.com)

From: Susan ForemanReply to: susanforeman39@yahoo.se My name is Susan Foreman from Tripoli, Libya, I was married to LateSir Foreman of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in Libya andKuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. I am an E.C.patient without any child and presently hospitalized.I was abandonedby relatives. my doctor says I have few days to live and I desire tostay within the confinement of my hospital room and live out my lastdays on earth quietly. I asked that my hospital room be equipped witha laptop for me to take care of some outstanding issues.One of whichis my desire to donate an amount of money(Two Million usd) to cancerresearch institutes and other charity organizations.I decided to comeonline and find some one remotely afar who can receive the funds fromwhere it has been deposited and disburse the money to cancer researchinstitutes and other deserving charity organizations. 50% can go foryour personal needs for your time taken from your busy schedule to workwith me on this sole act of charity.Indicate your wiliness to assist by sending an email to my private emailbox (susanforeman39@yahoo.se) My barrister will contact you immediately ashe will be informed. The Holy Spirit led me to do it this way. Please beprayerful all through your life. Until I hear from you my dreams willrest squarely on your shoulders. Kind Regards,Susan Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment