Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Your draft is ready‏

ronald mikeronaldmike@rediffmail.com
FROM THE DESK OF MR LARRY EZENWA
DRAFT PAYMENT UNIT.
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
24 TUNIBU SQ LAGOS INLAND,LAGOS
E-MAIL:mrlarryezecbn@yahoo.com



Attn:Sir,

Your payment of $10.5million dollars as part payment has been scheduled to pay by certified bank draft through

this office. Contact me immediately with your receiving address were the draft will be mailed to you. You can call me on direct number + 234 80 6334 3499 at any time.

I hope you know the reason why I am not sending you the payment by
wire transfer?

If you try to receive it by bank-to-bank wire transfer,
it will cost you much and there will be too many demand of one
document after the other by different authorities here and there.

That is why I programmed it by bank draft, as it will cost you only a
little money for the courier service delivery. I am a very sincere
person therefore I would not want to chit any body or put hands into
what will spoil my name in any way. I know you must have passed
through a lot of disappointment and frustration in trying to receive
these funds?

But due to the fact that you have come across me, you are
rest assured of dealing with a good reliable person. So
feel free in dealing with me and try to follow my instructions and
directives you will not regret coming across my person.

Sir your receiving address must be safe and secured.So in
reconfirmation of it, do also go ahead to send the postal service cost
of US$138usd only. This is the only money you need to send and receive
your draft.

Send the money by western union money transfer or through money gram to our dispatched manager Central bank of Nigeria in the name of the
receiver as stated below and send me the payment information as soon
as possible.

Sir as soon as he received the money you will
receive the draft within 48 hours.

Receiver: Onyeka Abasiri

Destination: Lagos Nigeria

Q: How.

A: Fine.

I wait your urgent reply but If after 48 hours, I did not hear from
you, I will believed that you are not the rightful owner of the draft
and will demand that you give me a power of attorney to make a change of beneficiary to those who are on line to receive their payment as over due.

NOTE: REPLY TO:mrlarryezecbn@yahoo.com

Yours faithfully,

Larry.

No comments:

Post a Comment