Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Re: From William Russell-Iraq‏

William Russell
gnavarrete@coopcalcetaltda.fin.ec

Hello Again,

After facing the (UCMJ and MoD Investigation Panel) here in Iraq, I am excited to inform you that I am finally out with my colleagues and the funds are still intact awaiting transfer into your nominated account for investment purpose. After series of investigation concerning the funds, I have been acquitted and retained to continue my duty as a Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction (SIGIR), leading the less than 50,000.00 Non-Combatant Soldiers left behind to train the Iraqi National Guards.

It will be nice to hear from you again. Be inform that all is set, transfer arrangements has been made with Bank of Baghdad with the help of one of the Bank officials (a top management board member) for the movement of the funds. Just waiting to hear from you and providing a safe account for further transfer of the funds out of here in earliest to you for investment purposes. What I need from you specifically is you providing a safe account for the transfer and investing my share of the funds (60%) into any lucrative business base on trust until my mission here is over.

Please get back to me only via SSL Email, FOR NOW MY SATELLITE PHONE IS BEEN MONITORED. Soon after I hear from you, I shall send full details and procedures.

Waiting.
William Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment