Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lets get this done.......pls reply‏

From: Paul Godwin (paulgodwin909@gmail.com)

Good day. I am Barrister Paul Godwin, the Personal Attorney to Mr.Wilson Gallagher.Anational of your country,who used to work with Nigerian NationalPetroleum Corporation(NNPC).On the 21st of April 2007, my client, hiswife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/LagosExpress Road.Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event ofthe accident. since then I have made several enquiries to your Embassyto locate any of my client's relatives,this has also provedunsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, Idecided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any memberof his family but of no avail.Hence I contacted you. I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by my clientbefore they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank wherethis huge deposits were lodged,particularly, the Bank where thedeceased had an account valued at about $9 million U.S dollars.Conseqently,the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin orhave the account confiscated within the next ten official working days,since Ihave been unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives for over 4 years now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased sinceyou are from the same country so that the proceeds of this accountvalued at $9 million U.S dollars can be paid to you and then you and I canshare the money, 55% for me and 40% for you, while 5% should be forexpenses or tax as your government may require.I have all necessarylegal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through.Iguarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement thatwill protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with meby my private email paulgodwin2609@gmail.com or even better,I would preferif you could call me on +2348162694972 to enable us discuss further. If you are interested in this transaction,I would like you to provide me with the following details to enable me begin work on this transaction swiftly 1)Your full name2)Your contact address3)Your telephone number4)Your age5)Your occupation. I earnestly await your response. Best Regards. Paul Godwin esq.+2348162694972

No comments:

Post a Comment