Monday, January 31, 2011

Beloved Friend,contact me here, murisalatabdellah@gmail.com‏

korcz.kalyha@haninet.hu

dear friends I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in myheart because my Doctor told me that I will die in a months time. Base on thisdevelopment I want to will my money which is deposited in a security company.I am in search of a reliable person who will use the Money to build charity organizatiofor the saints and the person will take 30% of the total sum. While 70% of the money willgo to charity organization and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan hereIn Sarawak Malaysia and i don't have anybody/family member to take care of my wealth.The total money in question is $3.5million dollars. I will provide you with otherinformation's once you indicateyour willingness,murisalatabdellah@gmail.com.Yours sincerely.Ms Murisalat Abdellah ----------------------------------------------------------------This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment