Monday, July 9, 2012

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY‏


Mr.Ming Yang.(Director Of Operations)
pmmarcelinovieira@brisanet.com.br

-- 
Good day,
Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail
instead of a Certified Post-mail, well I’m Mr. Ming Yang by name, I work
with HANG SENG BANK, here in Hong Kong. I have a business proposal of
($24,500,000.00USD) for you to handle with me from my bank. I will need you
to assist me in executing this project from Hong Kong to your country. I
need to know if you will be able to handle this transaction with me before
I explain to you in details.

Should you be interested, please get back to me immediately via this
email: hangsengbankincc@yahoo.com.hk, so as to proceed with the transfer
arrangement ASAP.

Kind Regards,
Ming Yang.

No comments:

Post a Comment